Linear Algebra (256 - 15488)
Study: Bachelor in Industrial Technology Engineering
Fecha de generación:
Field of study:
SANCHEZ SANCHEZ, ANGEL
Department of Mathematics
To check Timetable, Groups and Professors click on the link:
- % end-of-term-examination: 60
- % of continuous assessment (assigments, laboratory, practicals...): 40
- David C. Lay. Linear Algebra and its Applications 4th edition. Pearson, 2012.
- B. Noble and J. W. Daniel. Applied Linear Algebra, 3rd Edition. Prentice Hall, 1988.
- G. Strang.. Linear Algebra and its applications, 4th ed.. Wellesley, Cambridge,. 2006
- L. Spence, A. Insel y S. Friedberg. Elementary Linear Algebra. A Matrix Approach. Prentice Hall 2000.
The course syllabus and, in particular, the academic weekly planning, may be subject to some variation due to unforeseeable circumstances or academic events which will be duly announced in advance.
© Universidad Carlos III de Madrid